The Tecmen TM-H2 hood with FreFlow is a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) system that provides TH2 respiration level protection and filtration efficiency up to 99.97%.
The TM-H2 system is used in a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, semi conductor, painting, surface treatment (polishing) and food processing.
It is also currently being used by NHS hospital trusts, Dentists and healthcare professionals for protection against coronavirus (Covid 19) when performing Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGP's).
Please review the following detailed information for use within medical and dental healthcare or similar settings to asses if this equipment is fit for your application.
Tecmen TM-H2 PAPR Data Sheet
TM-H2 and PAPR Disinfection Process
Aerosol Generating Procedures
Tecmen TM-H2 hood (400101) benefits include
- dust proof hood with neck and shoulder protection
- seams are heat melted with adhesive tape after sewing
- barrier membrane with composite fabric 87g/cm2
- full size curved viewing area with anti fog coating
- adjustable headgear with soft sweatband for comfort
- weighing only 150g
- approval to EN 12941
Tecmen FreFlow PAPR (200101) details:
- Airflow: 165LPM (low) 210LPM (high)
- Battery: Li-ion
- Duration: Up to 9 hours
- Charge Time: Approximately 1 hr
- Filtering Efficiency: 99.97%
- Main unit weight: 1020g
- Part number 200101
The frequency of replacing parts such as the pre-filter and P3 main particle filter needs to be determined by the company/user in accordance with risk assessments and procedures related to their business type, governing body or industry sector.
TM-H2 Pre Filter
TM-H2 Hose Cover
TM-H2 Front Cover
TM-H2 Breathing Tube
All of the above items are available from stock.