Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet
£355.00 – £389.00
Miller Digital Infinity welding helmets come in a choice of four designs; Black Ops, Departed, Stars and Stripes and Black.
Features include clearlight lens technology with 1/1/1/2 optical clarity and an industry leading 13.4 square inch viewing area in wide screen format that delivers unbeatable views and eliminates tunnel vision.
Infinity series welding helmets have four operating modes, allowing the user to weld, cut, grind and use X-mode, which eliminates sunlight interference.
5 outer and 2 inner spare protection lenses are included along with a helmet bag.
• Digital controls for easy adjustments
• Clearlight lens optical 1/1/1/2 clarity
• Large viewing area 13.4 sq. in
• New headgear design
• Four independent arc sensors
• Auto On/Off at the strike of an arc
• Weld: Shade 8 to 13
• Cut: Shade 5 to 8
• Grind: Shade 3.5
• Lens speed 1/20,000 second
• TIG Rating: 5 amps and below
• Low battery indicator
• Up to 3000 hr battery life
• Weight: 652 grams (23 oz)
• 3 year warranty on welding filter