The ArcGen Weldmaker 165SP3 is a Network Rail approved petrol driven welder generator with a 30 - 165 amp output that will weld all types of MMA electrode up to 4mm diameter.
A new Yamaha MZ300 electric start petrol engine provides 9 hours continuous use and the silenced operation reduces noise levels to an average 60dB(A) @ 7m, comfortably meeting noise level legislation.
The AGH165 model comes supplied with castor wheels and also provides auxilliary power output of 3.0kVA 110v DC110v for lighting and power tool use.
• Fuel : Petrol
• Mode : Single
• Engine Type: Yamaha MZ300
• Welding Output: 30 - 165 amps DC
• Auxiliary Output: 3.0kVA 110v DC
• Duty Cycle: 50%
• Average Sound Pressure: 60dB(A) @ 7m
• Fuel consumption: 1.1 litre per hour
• Running Time: 9.09 hours
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 litres
• Dry weight 87kg
• Welding up to 4.0mm electrodes
• For all types of electrodes including cellulosic
• Smooth welding characteristics, Arc Force control
• Auto idle - up to 10hrs operation without refuelling
• Welding and auxiliary outputs can be used simultaneously
• Infinitely variable amperage control for precise setting
• Link 2 machines in parallel to double the welding output
• Brushless Generator – reduced maintenance costs
• Auto shutdown if low oil pressure or thermal overload occur
Optional Extras: (Call for pricing)
• Welding cables
• Wheel barrow trolley
• Parallel box
Delivery charges may apply on this item, depending on your postcode. Please contact us for further information.