The ArcGen Weldmaker 165SP3 is a Network Rail approved petrol driven welder generator with a 30 - 165 amp output that will weld all types of MMA electrode up to 4mm diameter.
A new Yamaha MZ300 electric start petrol engine provides 9 hours continuous use and the silenced operation reduces noise levels to an average 60dB(A) @ 7m, comfortably meeting noise level legislation.
The AGH165 model comes supplied with castor wheels and also provides auxilliary power output of 3.0kVA 110v DC110v for lighting and power tool use.
CALL TO CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY 0800 047 2317
• Fuel : Petrol
• Mode : Single
• Engine Type: Yamaha MZ300
• Welding Output: 30 - 165 amps DC
• Auxiliary Output: 3.0kVA 110v DC
• Duty Cycle: 50%
• Average Sound Pressure: 60dB(A) @ 7m
• Fuel consumption: 1.1 litre per hour
• Running Time: 9.09 hours
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 litres
• Dry weight 87kg
• Welding up to 4.0mm electrodes
• For all types of electrodes including cellulosic
• Smooth welding characteristics, Arc Force control
• Auto idle - up to 10hrs operation without refuelling
• Welding and auxiliary outputs can be used simultaneously
• Infinitely variable amperage control for precise setting
• Link 2 machines in parallel to double the welding output
• Brushless Generator – reduced maintenance costs
• Auto shutdown if low oil pressure or thermal overload occur
Optional Extras: (Call for pricing)
• Welding cables
• Wheel barrow trolley
• Parallel box
Delivery charges may apply on this item, depending on your postcode. Please contact us for further information.