The ArcGen Weldmaker 300 AVC is a compact 300 amp model with a Kubota D722 diesel engine, 10.5 hour running time and can run electrode diameters up to 6mm.
Safety features include auto shutdown function that detects low oil pressure, high temperatures and thermal overload.
CALL TO CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY 0800 047 2317
• Excellent arc characteristics for all types of MMA rods
• Auto idle - up to 10.5hrs operation with no need to refuel
• Welding and auxiliary outputs can be used simultaneously
• Infinitely variable amperage control for precise setting
• E-mode tailors engine speed to required load
• Brushless Generator – reduced maintenance costs
• Earth leakage breaker fitted for increased site safety
• Welding Output: 30 - 300 amps
• Auxiliary Output : 110V AC3kW 50Hz
• Engine: Kubota D722 water cooled three cylinder diesel
• Average Sound Pressure Level: 60dB(A) @ 7m
• Fuel tank capacity: 19 litres
• Fuel consumption: 1.81 litres per hour
• Running time: 10.5 hours
Available skid & trolley mounted or on road tow trailer as optional extras.
Delivery charges may apply, depending on your postcode. Please contact us for further information.