This Harrington Spitfire SWP petrol welder generator is a 200 amp DC dual voltage (110v/230v) model that features a Honda GX390 engine with 6.5 litre capacity and 3 hour run time.
The 5kVA rated output is suitable for welding electrodes up to 4mm diameter.
DC welders generally offer several advantages over AC models including easier start up, less spatter or arc problems such as sticking and outages.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK: CALL FOR DELIVERY UPDATE
- Welding Output: 200 Amp DC
- Voltage: 110v / 230v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Open Circuit Voltage: 75v
- Welding Voltage: 22 - 28v
- Sockets: 110v (1 x 16A) 230v (1 x 16A)
- Aux. Output (kVA): 110v (2.2) 230v (4.0)
- Engine: Honda Model GX390
- Starting System: Recoil
- Speed: 3000 RPM
- Alternator: Sincro EW200DC
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 litres
- Run Time: 3 hours @ 75% load
- Sound Level: 72 dB(A) @ 7 metres
- Duty Cycle: 200A @ 35% / 170A @ 60%
- Frame: 685 x 520 x 540mm
- Dry Weight: 87.1kg
- Trolley: 1065 x 670 x 660mm
- Dry Weight: 103.5kg
Part / Model No. SWP200-DC
We can also supply welding lead extension cable sets in a variety of lengths to suit your needs, as an optional extra.