The Jasic Arc 140 is a well built, entry level MMA welder inverter with a small profile. It can be easily stored and transported, weighing only 4.7kg.
This model will weld electrodes up to 3.2mm diameter and can also be used for DC lift TIG applications.
The JA-140 welding inverter is backed up with the Jasic 5 year warranty* for long term customer support.
Choose machine only or package options with 3 metre MMA leads and/or 12.5ft (4m) TIG torch.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
- Generator friendly IGBT inverter technology
- MMA/DC Lift TIG
- 40Khz inverter frequency, high efficiency
- Self adaptive arc force
- Easy arc starting, minimal spatter
- Heavy duty 16-25mm dinse sockets
- Stable and reliable arc
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Advanced single PCB construction
- Input voltage: AC230V - 50/60Hz
- leff (A): 15.5
- Input power(kVA): 6
- Current range (A): 10 - 140
- Duty cycle: 140A @ 35%
- No-load voltage (V): 63
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Power factor: 0.70
- Protection/insulation class: IP21/F
- Dimensions (mm): 313 x 130 x 250
- Weight - Power Source (kg): 4.7
- MMA welding cable leads (3M)
- TIG torch WP17V-12-2SD (4M)
- Site Bag JSB-01
- Shoulder Strap JSS-01
*5 year warranty is subject to product registration