This Jasic Power Arc 160 welder model includes power factor correction (PFC) technology which provides energy efficiency and cost saving advantages.
Suitable for MMA and lift TIG applications this inverter also features 115/230v dual voltage with auto select making it ideal for use in a variety of locations.
This model can weld electrodes up to 4mm and is also suitabe for DC lift TIG applications.
The package comprises of stick welding inverter, carry case, MMA leads and Jasic 5 year warranty*.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
- IGBT for high efficiency and fast switching
- MMA/DC Lift TIG
- Arc force reduces sticking and spatter
- Heavy duty 35-50mm dinse sockets
- Weld electrodes up to 4mm
- Stable and reliable arc
- Auto compensates for variations in voltage
- Generator friendly**
- Input voltage (AC): 95-265V (50/60Hz)
- Input power (kVA): 230v: 5 / 115v: 3.7
- Current range (A) 230v: 10 - 160 / 115v: 10 - 125
- Duty cycle 230v: 160A @ 35% / 115v: 125A @ 35%
- No-Load Voltage (V): 68
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Power Factor: 0.99
- Protection/Insulation: IP21/F
- Dimensions (mm): 365 x 135 x 280
- Weight - Power Source (kg): 6.4
*5 year warranty is subject to product registration
*Generators should have a regulated output