The Jasic Arc 400 (JA-402C) is the top model in their stick welder range. This three phase welding inverter is ideal for heavy duty MMA applications up to 5mm diameter and can also be used for TIG welding with the built in lift TIG function.
This updated model also includes a switch function for use on difficult to weld cellulosic stick electrodes.
Additionally this welding inverter can be operated at distance by the Jasic JRC-25 wired remote control unit which can be purchased separately.
Weighing only 19kg, the convenient lift handles on top of the machine enable the operator to safely transport and move the inverter into position.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
- IGBT Inverter technology
- Digital amp meter
- Lift TIG functionality
- Cellulosic stick electrode function
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start
- Generator friendly
- Excellent weld characteristics
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Input (3 ph): AC400v 50/60 Hz
- Rated input power (KW): 17.5
- Rated input current leff (KW): 19.6
- Current range (A): 30 - 400 Amps
- Arc Force range (A): 0 - 140 mps
- No-load voltage (V): 72
- No-load voltage VRD on (V): 9
- Rated duty cycle: 400A @ 60%
- Power Factor: 0.95
- Protection Class: IP21S/F
- Size (mm): 618 x 330 x 441
- Weight - Power Source (kg): 19
Wired Remote Control (25m) JRC-25