The Jasic TIG 200P AC/DC digital welding inverter is a technologically advanced single phase inverter power source suitable for medium to large production work.
The innovative and user-friendly control panel offers a digital weld cycle, 6 welding modes and a program memory feature for storing different welding parameters.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
• JT-200D inverter
• Tig torch and adaptor
• Gas regulator
• Work return lead and clamp
• Jasic 5 year warranty*
Optional extras for this model are tig trolley JTT-01, water cooler JWC-01 and foot pedal JFC-01.
• TIG Pulse AC/DC with digital control
• Programme memory storage
• Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
• Pulse adjustment
• Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
• AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
• DC tig function for carbon steel, stainless, copper and non-ferrous metals
• Input: AC 230V - 50/60Hz
• Fuse: 40 amps
• Duty Cycle: Tig 200A @ 35% / MMA 160A @ 40%
• No-Load Voltage (V): 60
• Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/B
• Dimensions (mm): 570 x 350 x 420
• Weight - Power Source (kg): 27
*5 year warranty is subject to product registration