Featuring a large 1800 watt motor and 4 speed gear box the JEI MagBeast HM100 is a great choice for tougher applications such as Hardox and has a 12mm - 100mm cutter capacity.
The JEI HM100 also benefits from having a 250mm total drill travel which enables this magdrill to use 150mm (6") long cutters.
This model is also available in an M30 capacity tapping option (HM100T) with 2 speed variable gear box.
• Voltage: 110-120v or 220-240v (50-60Hz)
• Cutter capacity: 100mm x 150mm depth
• Twist drill capacity (3MT):
19mm chuck, 32mm twist drill
• Countersink capacity: 55mm
• Maximum stroke: 250mm
• Spindle: MT3
• Tapping Capacity: HM100/100T None/ M30
• Magnet deadlift: 2050kg (on 25mm plate)
• Magnet base: Fixed
• Noise level: Does not exceed 90dB
• Vibration level: Less than 2,5m/s2
• RPM: HM100 (4 fixed speeds) 110, 175, 245, 385
• RPM: HM100T (2 variable) 60 - 140 / 200 - 470
• Motor: 1800 watts
• Magnetic Base: 102mm x 212mm
• Dimensions: 480 x 340 x 130mm
• Weight (kg): HM100/100T 20/21