The Miller Digital Elite welding helmet series is available in five design options and range of features including clearlight lens technology, push button digital controls and four independent arc sensors.
This versatile welding helmet has four operating modes, enabling the operator to weld, cut, grind and use X-mode, which eliminates sunlight interference.
5 outer and 2 inner spare protection lenses are included along with a helmet bag.
• Digital controls with large push buttons
• Clearlight lens optical 1/1/1/2 clarity
• Large 97mm x 60mm viewing area
• New adjustable headgear design
• Four independent arc sensors
• Auto On/Off at the strike of an arc
• Weld: Shade 8 - 13
• Cut: Shade 5 - 8
• Grind: Shade 3.5
• Lens speed 1/20,000 second
• TIG Rating: 5 amps and below
• Low battery indicator
• Up to 3000 hr battery life
• Weight: 510 grams (18 oz)
• 3 year warranty on welding filter