The TecArc 76i is a 400v three phase plasma cutter from Technical Arc capable of severance cuts of 25mm.
This ready to use model comes complete with a Trafimet CB70 6m cutting torch that is fitted intenally for improved safety.
CALL TO CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY 0800 047 2317
Approved to BS EN 60974-1, CE marked and RoHs compliant.
- Pilot arc start and assist for painted and rusty materials
- High duty cycle for heavy duty tasks
- High efficiency for lower power usage
- Digital display indicates cutting power
- Fail safe low pressure switch
- Mains voltage: 400V 3 phase
- Input fuse: 16A
- Output current: 20-70A
- Duty cycle: 70A @ 40%
- Cutting torch: Trafimet CB70m 6m
- Max. severance cut: 25mm
- Max. cut (m steel): 19mm
- Max. cut (stainless/alu): 15mm
- Protection Class: IP21
- Max. air consumption: 165lpm
- 1 year warranty
- Size (mm): 480 x 400 x 210
- Weight: 17kg