The latest Argweld PurgEye 100 IP65 weld purge monitor API0100 from Huntingdon Fusion Techniques (HFT) is a hand held model with an accurate measuring range from atmosperic oxygen level of 20.94% down to 0.01% (100ppm).
The self calibrating electrochemical sensor features a new design with improved packaging that significantly increases the sensor life to an impressive average of 20 months.
The PurgEye 100 delivers instant readings when fitted to the purge gas exhaust, enabling welding to proceed as soon as the required oxygen levels have been achieved.
The outer case is IP65 rated with leak tight push buttons and features include large LCD digital display, tripod mount, push button auto calibration and low sensor indicator.
Argweld PurgEye 100 Spares are readily available from stock.
Argweld PurgEye 100 Data Sheet
- Push button auto calibration
- Vaccum brazed stainless stell probe assembly
- Ergonomic and robust storage case
- Large digital screen
- Dustproof level 6 (dust tight)
- Waterproof level 5 (protected against water)
- Automatic sleep mode
- Tripod mount
- Low battery and sensor indicator
- Stainless steel probe for sampling
- Sampling bulb (vacuum pump)
- Gas sampling hose (2m)
- Auto break lanyard for neck or wrist
- Storage carry case
- 2 x AA batteries
- User instruction booklet
Dimensions (with carry case):
290 x 265 x 120mm
PurgEye 100 nett weight: 0.87kg
Gross weight with case: 1.1kg
Part Number API0100