The Cros Arc 201C is a professional 200A welding inverter for MIG/MAG on 15kg (300mm) spools and MMA 1.6mm to 4.0mm rods.
Features include 2T/4T, VRD, 4 roll wire feed system, dual digital display showing volts/amps and a 2 year machine warranty*
The 201C (CAP0253) model is widely used across many industry sectors including maintenance, light fabrication and automotive repair.
- Power (±15%): 230V 1Phase
- Fuses (A): T16
- Output MIG: 30 - 200A
- Output MMA: 25 - 200A
- MIG Duty Cycle @ 60%: 200A
- MMA Duty Cycle @ 60%: 200A
- Electrode Diameter: 1.6 - 4.0mm
- Protection Class: IP21
- Weight: 53kg
- Trolley Base/Cylinder Carrier
- 4m Parker Torchology MIG Torch
- (250A Model DDU2500-40ER)
- 3M Main Cable
- 2M Gas Hose
- MMA Lead
- Earth Return
- 0.8mm - 1.0mm wire feed rollers**
*Warranty requires product registration
** These can be replaced with 0.6 - 0.8mm rollers free of charge prior to despatch, if requested.
Part Number (SKU) CAP0253