This dual arm mobile welding fume extractor from British company Electac is the EM20 which is a double operator fume extraction unit with cleanable filters, self supporting flexible extraction arms and conical metal exhaust hoods.
The EM20 can be supplied as 115v or 230/240v with flexible arms in 2.5m, 3m and 4m lengths.
Mobile fume extraction filter units remove welding fumes and contaminants at source to provide a safer working environment and are ideal for workshop use.
If you require further technical or pricing information on any of our fume extraction equipment please call us on 0800 047 2317.
CURRENT ESTIMATED LEAD TIME 3 WEEKS DUE TO HIGH DEMAND
• Twin circular pleated filter cartridges
• Cleanable filters
• Quiet in operation
• Compact design
• Double inlet centrifugal fan
• Rubber tread wheel and castors
• Voltage: 115v or 230/240v
• Motor: 1.1kw single phase
• Airflow: 2400m3/hour
• Filters x 2: 325mm dia. x 660mm long
• Arm Length: 2.5m, 3m and 4m options
• Main Unit: 1080 x 930 x 935mm
• Weight: 72kg - without arms
Arm Length Options (EM20):
• L250 - 2.5m
• L300 - 3m
• L400 - 4m
Electac is a British company that has been producing fume control products for over 35 years and all equipment is manufactured in the UK.
Spare parts and accessories are readily available for all Electac models.