The MT900NI portable welding fume and dust extractor unit from UK company Electac has a double motor along with built-in spark trap and disposable filter cartridge which is 99.9% efficient for all particulate.
This cost effective and flexible fume extraction solution can be used for a wide variety of applications and is especially useful in areas where access is restricted by height or space.
The supplied hose can easily be connected to a capture nozzle and secured by the magnetic base or with a MIG extractor torch to take the fumes directly from the welding space.
CURRENT ESTIMATED LEAD TIME 7 WORKING DAYS
• Motors: 2 x 1100 watt
• Airflow: 390m3/hour @ 400mm WG
• Standard Efficiency Filter: 99% to 10 um
• High Efficiency Filter: 99.996% to BS 3928
• Hose Diameter: 65mm
• Hose Length: 3.75m
• Dimensions: 790 x 255 x 400mm
• Weight: 22kg
• Electac MT900NI fume extractor
• Pre Filter, Standard Filter, Hose
Optional Extra (Part 2028):
• 200mm fantail nozzle with magnetic base
Spare parts and accessories are British Made and readily available for all Electac models.
If you require further technical or pricing information on any of our fume extraction equipment please call, email or live chat with us.