The F-Tech FT400 is a 400 amp air cooled weld fume mig torch with an extraction rate of 70m³/h that is designed to remove weld fume directly from the arc.
The F-Tech 400A is suitable for welding wire from 0.8mm to 1.6mm diameter and comes in 3, 4, and 5 metre cable length options.
On torch welding fume extraction offers increased flexibility and productivity benefits over mobile local exhaust ventilation (LEV) when welding large work pieces as the welder can operate continuously without having to repeatedly stop and move the suction arm as they progress along the weld.
For use in conjunction with an LEV extraction unit such as the F-Tech Fox.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
- Direct extraction reduces welder exposure
- Extraction control at front of handle
- Comfortable and lightweight in use
- Patented torch cooling technology
- Easily connects to inverter and extraction unit
- Torch Type: Air Cooled
- Length: 3, 4 or 5 metre
- Duty Cycle: 400A @ 60% (CO2)
- Duty Cycle: 300A @ 60% (Argon)
- Extraction Rate: 70m³/h
- Wire Diameter: 0.8mm - 1.6mm