The F-Tech Fox is a mobile high vacuum extraction system designed to remove dust that is produced during the MIG welding process.
Dust generated from manual welding and grinding processes are extracted and filtered by a combination of powerful twin 0.8kW motors that generate a vacuum of over 20,000 Pascals (Pa) and ePTFE filters that are H13 certified by the German Institute of Occupational Therapy.
Dust waste accumulates in the filtration tray and is easily removed to enable safe disposal.
The F-Tech 300A fume extraction torch can be easily connected between the F-Tech Fox and a welder inverter using the torch euro connection and PVC flexible extraction hose.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
FTech Fox Summary Sheet
- Compact and portable with 4 swivel castors
- Run two fume torches at the same time
- Twin 0.8kW motors
- Hour meter shows running time
- Ceritified long life ePTFE filters
- Filter maintenance light
- Fan speed control
- 5 year warranty on main unit
- Filter Efficiency: 99.9%
- Motor Power: 2 x 0.8 Kw
- Rated Input Voltage:
- 110V: 50 - 60Hz
- 230V: 50 - 60Hz
- Flow Rate Pressure: 340m3/h
- Noise Output: >78 dB (A)
- Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 845 mm
- Weight: 35kg
- F-Tech Fox high vacuum extraction unit
- F-Tech 5M hose and connectors
- Disposable gloves and mask
- F-Tech 300A on torch air cooled MIG extraction 4M torch
Energy consumption and noise reduction benefits can be achieved by fitting an auto start/stop unit as an optional extra.
The F-Tech Fox includes a free 5 year return to base warranty on the mobile extraction unit and 90 day warranty on the welding torch and accessories, subject to owner registration within 28 days of purchase.