The Fronius AccuPocket 150/400 MMA (stick) welder features an ActiveCharger battery charging system that enables mobile welding to be carried out literally anywhere as there is no requirement for a power supply.
This 150A model (4,075,200,850) is powered by a integrated, rechargeable, lithium-ion battery and weighs only 11kgs; making it highly portable and uniquely positioned to carry out emergency repairs in the most remote and inaccessible areas.
Battery mode is designed for areas where direct mains access is unavailable. The power is supplied directly from the battery and can weld 8 x 3.25mm or 18 x 2.5mm electrodes from a full charge.
Hybrid mode enables welding to be carried out while the unit is charging.
Larger scale welding tasks can be carried out with a compact 2 kVA generator.
Fronius AccuPocket 150/400 MMA Welder Brochure
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
- Nominal voltage rechargeable battery 52.8v
- Charging current: normal 10A | rapid 18A
- Battery capacity 396 Wh
- Lithium-ion battery
- Welding current (DC):
- MMA: 10-140A | TIG 3-150A
- Welding currrent( DC), hybrid mode @ 40°C:
- MMA: 18% 140A | 25% 100A |100% 40A
- TIG: 25% 150A | 50% 100A | 100% 65A
- Open circuit voltage 90v
- Reduced open circuit 15v
- Protection IP23
- Type of cooling AF
- Conformity CE, S
- Dimensions 435 x 160 x 310mm
Active Charger 1000/120:
- Grid voltage 120v AC +/- 5%
- Grid frequency 50/60 Hz
- Mains current max. 16A eff
- Mains fuse max. 20A
- Efficiency max. 93.5%
- Effective power max. 1100w
- Power consumption (standby) max. 1.7w
- Protection class I (with ground conductor)
- EMC device class A
- Conformity CE, CSA
- Output voltage 30-58v DC
- Output current max. 18A DC
- Output power max. 1025w
- Convection and fan cooling
- Dimensions 270 x 168 x 100mm
- Weight without cables approx. 2kg
- IP43S protection
MMA Boxed Set 4,075,200,850
- AccuPocket 150 power source
- ActiveCharger 1000
- MMA lead set
- Carry case with wheels
- Slag hammer
- Wire brush
We stock an extensive range of Fronius welders, consumables and spares. Please email or call 0800 047 2317 for more information.