The WL200DH 200A DC petrol welder generator is designed and manufactured by Gear GB in the UK and features a Honda GX390 engine.
This 200 amp one cylinder, air cooled model is 5kVA rated and can weld electrodes up to 4.0mm diameter; an optional wheel kit is also available for this model.
DC welders generally offer several advantages over AC models including easier start up, less spatter or arc problems such as sticking and outages.
200A DC Petrol Welder Generator Honda Engine Specification
- Honda GX390 engine
- 3 year warranty
- Recoil start
- Petrol model
- 4.0mm max. rod diameter
- Sincro ED200 DC alternator
- 6.2 litre fuel tank capacity
- Weld current (amps) 200 DC
- Weld voltage (OCV) 75v
- Duty cycle 200A @ 35% / 160A @ 60%
- 2 x DINS 35-50mm2 sockets
- 2 x 16A aux. sockets (230v & 115v)
- 230v output 4kW (5kVA)
- 110v output 2.2kW (2.75kVA)
- Noise level 72dB @ 7m
- Noise level LWA 96L W(a)
- Dry weight 94kg
- Dimensions 83.1 x 56.3 x 54.2cm
We can also supply welding lead extension cable sets in a variety of lengths to suit your needs, as an optional extra.