The Powermax 45 XP from Hypertherm is a small, portable plasma system for cutting, gouging and metal marking tasks.
Hypertherm 45XP CE/CCC models deliver capacity cuts up to 16mm (5/8") or severence up to 29mm (1-1/8") and feature innovative benefits such as drag-cutting technology for ease of use, even for inexperienced operators, and Smart Sense™ which ensures air pressure is always correctly set.
Choose from a 230v single phase or 400v three phase plasma system supplied complete with Duramax lock hand torch in 6.1m (20ft) or 15m (50ft) length options.
The Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP is also available with an optional CPC port connection for interfacing with CNC plasma cutting tables.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
• Input Voltage (± 10%):
230v, 1Phase, 50 - 60Hz
400v, 3 Phase, 50 - 60Hz
• Input Current @ 6.5kW: 230v 33A / 400v 10A
• Output Current: 10 - 45A
• Rated Output Voltage: 145 VDC
• Duty Cycle @ 40°C (230v/400v)
50% @ 45A, 60% @ 41%, 100% @ 32A
• Dimensions (with handles): 442 x 173 x 357mm
• Weight (including 6.1m torch): 15kg
• Input Power Cable Length: 3m
• Power Supply Type: Inverter - IGBT
• Recommended Gas Inlet Flow Rate/Pressure:
188l/min, (400 scfh) @ 5.9 bar (90 psi)
• Engine Drive Requirement (45A output): 12.5kVA (10kW)
• Electrical Efficiency: 88%
• Recyclability: 100%
• Warranty: Power supply 3 year / Torch 1 year