New for 2019, the Jasic 315P Multi Wave AC/DC TIG inverter is a high end three phase model with a digital panel that provides full welding parameter control and memory storage for up to 50 sets.
The 315P Multi Wave is an excellent choice for AC/DC TIG and MMA welding processes. Features in AC mode include advanced multi wave options and variable frequency for precise penetration control.
Advanced MMA features include hot start ignition, anti-sticking and arc force technology which provide easier arc starting and optimum arc conditions even with longer cable lengths.
Available as a standard or water cooled model, with full package details shown below.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
• TIG Pulse AC/DC with digital control
• Programme memory storage (up to 50 sets)
• Advanced multi wave options - AC mode
• Square, triangular, sine, mixed waveforms
• Variable AC frequency for precise control
• Remote control interface
• MMA functionality with advanced features
• Intelligent fan for cooler operation
• Input (Three Phase): AC 400V - 50/60Hz
• leff (A): Tig 10 / MMA 12.4
• Input Power (kVA): 14
• Current Range: Tig 10 - 315 / MMA 10 - 270
• Duty Cycle: Tig 315A @ 30% / MMA 270A @ 30%
• No-Load Voltage (V): 73 (12.4V - VRD)
• Efficiency: 85%
• Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/F
• Dimensions (mm): 566 x 224 x 405
• Weight - Power Source (kg): 25.5
Standard Package: (JT-315MWD)
• Jasic 315P AC/DC TIG Inverter
• TIG torch and adaptor
• Gas regulator and earth lead
• Free 5 year warranty*
Water Cooled Package: (JT-315MWD-WC)
(As above plus the following)
• Water cooler
*5 year warranty is subject to product registration