The Jasic Arc 400 MMA welders JA-402 and cellulosic model JA-402C are the top models in their stick welder range. This three phase welding inverter is ideal for heavy duty MMA applications up to 5mm diameter and can also be used for TIG welding with the built in lift TIG function.
The updated JA-402C celluosic model also includes a switch function for use on difficult to weld cellulosic stick electrodes.
Additionally the Jasic Arc 402 welding inverter can be operated at distance by the Jasic JRC-25 wired remote control unit which can be purchased separately.
Weighing only 20kg, the convenient lift handles on top of the machine enable the operator to safely transport and move the inverter into position.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
- IGBT Inverter technology
- Digital ammeter
- In built VRD
- DC Lift TIG functionality
- Advanced control technology
- Anti-Stick, Arc-Force, Hot Start
- Generator friendly
- Excellent weld characteristics
- Auto-compensation for voltage fluctuation
- Input (3 ph): AC400v 50/60 Hz
- Rated input power (KW): 18.2
- Rated input current leff (KW): 19.6
- Current range (A): 30 - 400 Amps
- No-load voltage JA402 (V): 72 (9V - VRD)
- No-load voltage JA402C (V): 79 (9V - VRD)
- Rated duty cycle: 400A @ 60%
- Power Factor: 0.95
- Protection Class: IP21S/F
- Size (mm): 618 x 330 x 441
- Weight - Power Source (kg): 20
Wired Remote Control (25m) JRC-25