The water cooled Jasic 500 is an AC/DC pulse tig welding inverter with digital display panel and program memory.
Pulse technology adjusts the heat as you weld to reduce the risk of burning through metal and moderates the amount of filler metal to deliver even distribution and smooth weld beads.
This package is supplied complete with JT-500D inverter, water cooler, trolley, torch, adaptor, regulator earth lead and 5 year warranty*.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER REDUCTIONS 0800 047 2317
• Easy to use control panel
• Pre-post flow time, up/down slope
• Pulse adjustment
• Pulse frequency, pulse duty, arc force, clean width
• AC function for aluminium and aluminium alloys
• DC function for carbon steel, stainless, copper and non-ferrous metals
• Input Voltage: AC 400V - 50/60Hz
• Rated Input Current (A): 29.6
• Current range (A): TIG 500 / MMA 400
• Duty Cycle: 500A @ 60%
• No-Load Voltage (V): 68
• Power factor: 0.93
• Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/F
• Dimensions (mm): 650 x 330 x 783
• Weight - Power Source (kg): 63
*5 year warranty is subject to product registration