The TecArc PROF MIG 211 from Technical Arc is a compact mig welder for maintenance, light fabrication and automotive applications that offers professional users a quality welding machine that is built to last!
This British Made MIG welder is fan cooled and can be used with 0.6, 0.8 and 1.0mm wires on 15kg or 5kg spools and takes full sized gas cylinders.
The 12 volt steps allow fine adjustments to be made to the power and the 20 amp mimimum voltage setting makes it suitable for thin gauge materials.
Supplied with mains input lead, work lead and gas hose; optional extras are listed below.
• Supply voltage : 230v single phase
• Amps range : 20 - 215A
• Volt Steps: 12
• Duty cycle : 120A @ 60%
• Duty cycle : 155A @ 35%
• Input fuse (slow blow) : 20A
• Welding wire : 0.6 - 1.0mm
• Spool weight: 5kg and 15kg
• Dimensions (mm): 530 x 360 x 740
• Weight approx : 55kg
• 100% copper wound transformer with 5 year warranty
• High efficiency design to minimise electric consumption
• Variable wire speed synchronised to output for easy setting
• Built in electronic burn back optimised for all settings
• Industry standard Euro torch connection
• Quality Swedish made wire drive motor
• Very strong metal chassis & case
• Higher duty cycle than most competitors machines
• Volt switches have metal shafts not plastic like competitors
• Mig Torch
• 4 roll drive
• Spot timer function
• 110V or 400V input
• Reverse polarity function