The SGS240 spool on gun from Technical Arc is a 240A model that does not need a box control or mains supply; simply plug in to any MIG machine with a euro connection and start welding.
The TecArc SGS240 can be used with 0.8mm - 1.0mm diameter wire on standard 102mm spools and delivers excellent results on aluminium, mild and stainless steel.
A new design provides easy access to the wire spool and feed system and the 8 metre cable assembly features spring cable supports at both ends for ease of movement and flexibility.
• No control box required
• Binzel compatible consumables
• Easily move between machines
• 0.8 - 1.0mm wire / 102mm spools
• Infinitely variable wire speed control
• Max current 240A @ 40%
• Duty cycle 200A @ 60% (mixed gases)
• Max OCV 90VDC