The TecArc 186i DC TIG welder from Technical Arc is a 180 amp single phase welding inverter. Features include pulse function and high frequency touch-less starting.
The 186i is available in standard 230v and a dual voltage 110/230v version which switches to the correct input automatically.
Both versions come complete with 3 metre earth, mains input lead, 2 metre gas hose and torch switch plug.
All Technical Arc welding inverters are built in the UK.
CALL TO CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY 0800 047 2317
- Infinitely variable output
- Super smooth DC welding output
- MMA stick welding facility
- High frequency (HF) starting
- High duty cycle for demanding applications
- Slope down control for perfect weld finishes
- 2T/4T torch trigger latching
- Pulse function
- Generator friendly
- Supply voltage: 230v or 110/230v
- Fuse: 13/16A (230v) or 32A (110v)
- Generator size min: 6KVA
- Welding current range: 10 - 180A
- Duty cycle: 180A @ 60%
- Max (OCV): 60V
- Protection: IP22
- Size: 390 x 280 x 150mm
- Weight (approx): 11kg