The Tecmen welding helmet Freflow V1 is a powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) system that will deliver filtered air to the operator for up to 9 hours.
This auto darkening helmet is suitable for welding, cutting and grinding tasks and features a 97mm x 62mm viewing area, 4 arc sensors and 1/1/1/1 optical classification.
The complete air blower unit, including lithium-ion battery, weighs 1.2kg and is fitted around the waist by an adjustable belt.
We stock a full range of spares and replacement parts for many popular air fed welding masks including the Tecmen PAPR FreFlow V1 which can be viewed here
CURRENTLY IN STOCK
• Airflow Rate (lpm): Low 170 / High 210
• Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion
• Battery Charge: 1 hr standard / 2 hr extended
• Battery Life: 550 charges
• Filter Efficiency: 99.97%
• Alarms: Visible, Audible, Vibrate
• Weight 1.2kg
• Standard: EN12941 TH2, NIOSH 42 CFR84 AS/NZS 1716
ADF800S Helmet Specifications:
• Optical Class: 1/1/1/1
• Viewing Area: 97 x 62mm
• Cartridge: 133 x 114 x 9mm
• Arc Sensor: 4
• Light/Dark State: DIN3.5 / DIN 5-8 / DIN 9-13
• Shade Control: Internal, Variable Shade
• Power On/Off: Fully automatic
• Switching Time: 1/25,000 s light to dark
• Delay (Dark to Light): 0.1 ~ 1.0s by dial control
• Low Amperage TIG rated (AC - DC): ≥ 2 amps